Managing the Real Estate Needs of UCLA.
- Campus Service Enterprises
- University Apartment Rental for Faculty
- University Apartment Rental for Students
- Rental Housing in Local Community
- UCLA Student Housing
- UCLA Policy 880: Campus Space Management
- UCLA Policy 880.1: Additional Space/Existing Space Modification
- UCLA Policy 880.2: Off-Campus Leasing
- UCLA Campus Map
- Leasing, Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Leasing & Acquisitions handles off-campus leasing & aquisitions.
- Asset Management
- Asset Management provides support, and property management and construction administration services to University-owned properties, including commercial, industrial, residential, medical, and special purpose properties.
- Faculty Housing
- Faculty Housing supports the educational mission of the University by providing management of for-sale transactions in Colina Glen.
- Home Loans
- Home Loans supports the educational mission of the University by providing mortgage loans to eligible borrowers.
Phone: (310) 794-2653
Fax: (310) 794-2685
Phone: (310) 794-0671
Fax: (310) 794-2517
Faculty Housing & Home Loans
Phone: (310) 794-6120
Fax: (310) 794-6247